June 2, 2012

Dollhouse Dad Reading Paper on Toilet

Some prefer magazines; others books. Most would agree something has to be read during this time. I once had a rather long visit to the facilities at work the day after Thanksgiving. The building was sparsely populated so I had the utmost privacy. The length of the procedure was such that the automatic lights turned off, thinking no one was in the can. Realizing that is someone came in, and saw the lights turn on, saw the stall occupied, he (or she the cleaning person) would put two and two together and realize that I had been there an awful long time. So I waved my arms frantically, to no avail since the sensors were around the other side. I then quickly ended said visit and got the heck out of there. You know how we roll.
doll bathroom seen