October 17, 2012

LiveStrong Bracelet

"When I die, I hope I go to Heaven, whatever the Hell that is." - Ayn Rand.
If anyone would have told me in 2011 that we would watch the downfall of two of the greatest sports icons in 2012, I may have actually believed them because anything can happen this day and age. What boggles my mind was it was Joe Paterno and Lance Armstrong. How the hell did we get to this point? Everyone has become a judge, jury and executioner (not to mention dancers as in "dancing on other's graves). I am waiting for Sally Jenkins of the Washington Post (whose writing is excellent) to write a book about how Lance Armstrong is a liar. After all, she wrote the column about Joe Paterno being a liar after the "Freeh" report came out (which used the same manner of conjecture and testimony as the USDA's report on Mr. Armstrong) to make up for the supposed puff piece she had written on Joe right before he died. Tit for tat. You were right, it is not about the bike, whatever the hell it is about, please let me know.
yellow livestrong bracelet in package