November 26, 2012

Night Football

The stark contrast between the toys in houses of my friends with boys and my house full of girls cannot be overstated. Dolls and dresses rule the day around here, while the boy's kingdoms are filled with sports balls of all types. It is not for lack of trying; I've got soccer balls, lacrosse sticks, and even Mashoonga swords (don't ask). My favorite is this football from Five Below. It came in handy when we had an impromptu night game with only two halogen work lights to provide any kind of visibility. After finding out that my friend's brown ball could not be seen in flight, we busted on the laser ball and when it spins, the silver part reflects light enough to be able to complete passes. Ironically, and by total accident I have the coolest football of all.
football silver and black