- Star Warrior - The character looks like he is holding his you know what and it is an award winner, whatever award that is/was.
- Silicon Warrior - Was excited until I discovered it is not a game about battling women who have had cosmetic surgery.
- Impossible Mission - What better way to avoid trademark infringment than to just reverse two words.
- Lunar Outpost - Says it has exciting 3-D graphics...
- Breakdance - Because people were literally clamoring for a breakdance video game.
Hell if I know if this is copyrighted. Epyx isn't around anymore, but if someone wants me to take this down, I'll play you in a game of The World's Greatest Baseball Game.