December 26, 2012

My Little Pony Bubble Bath Spelling Fail

I hope I fall into the average when it comes to how much TV my kids are allowed to watch. Sometimes, we fool ourselves into thinking it is educational. My Little Pony redux actually started out as a certified educational program with the little E/I stamp in the corner meaning it was educational and informational, or some bull like that. They gave that up after a season and now they have completely mailed it in by releasing a line of bubble bath soaps that completely whore the word "strawberry." At first, I tried to say that it was the cute spelling in Pony dialect. No dice. No one says "stawberry" in any form or fashion on MLP, and trust me, I've seen 'em all.
my little pony bubble bath container pink with the word strawberry spelled stawberry